How we work
We want our patients to feel completely at ease and to receive a high level of professional care. Our practice is constantly adapting in response to environmental and safety concerns.
Our approach to our work
Our patients are our guests! We want our patients to feel completely at ease and to receive a high level of professional care. This includes not only creating a friendly atmosphere and taking pleasure in our work, but also maintaining in-depth specialist knowledge based on the latest scientific standards. We are keen to reconcile our patients’ wishes with the measures that are necessary and feasible from a dental perspective. Our aim is to provide our patients with individual and long-lasting treatment outcomes and optimum aesthetics within a reasonable time frame.
The latest technology
We are keen to ensure continuous process optimisation and quality assurance for the benefit of patients – e.g. with the help of computer animations and digital equipment.
We care for the environment
We are firmly convinced of our duty towards the children and young adults entrusted to our care and therefore take the following steps in our everyday practice:
- We avoid or separate waste wherever possible.
- We consistently use environmentally friendly and biodegradable products and materials. Medical hygiene standards and requirements are strictly adhered to or even exceeded.
- Thanks to the digital X-ray examinations introduced in 2009, no chemicals are needed for films or their development.
- The entire practice is cleaned and maintained using 100% biodegradable products and microfibre cloths. Our cleaners and practice staff have been specially trained in this.
- The staff’s uniforms are cleaned on-site using biodegradable detergents.
- Old electrical appliances have been replaced with new devices with efficiency class A+++.
- The consultation rooms have an efficient and energetically optimised lighting system. This has improved not only our energy consumption but also the ambience in the rooms.
- Staff receive financial rewards for travelling to work by public transport.
We help others
We provide support to a variety of organisations and encourage you to help those who are less fortunate than yourself. To those that do, we would like to take this opportunity to say a huge thank you.
We support SOS Kinderdorf all year round.
During the advent season, we take part in Sternenwoche, a joint initiative by the magazine Schweizer Familie and UNICEF Switzerland.
Stiftung Haus Morgenstern
We support Stiftung Haus Morgenstern, a local foundation in Widen, with our annual Christmas campaign.